Hello, nice to meet you!
We are currently looking for an experienced System Engineer in the area of Near Field Communication (NFC) to provide verification of IC building blocks and complete systems for NFC/RFID, Mobiles, Wearables, and IoT-Applications to join our team in Graz.
You can look forward to
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company and our highly skilled, innovative international team
- Start-up flair with different career path possibilities
- Multicultural teams with people from 15 nationalities and English as our company language
- Chance to be part of new innovations and game changing technologies for the future
- Highly competitive salary* in relation to your experience
- Additional bonus opportunities
- Flexible work hours and home office option
- Central location with good public transport connection to our Graz office
- Additional support for international employees helping to settle in in Austria
*Information for Austria: We offer a salary in line with the market starting from 3,500 EUR per month (full-time) depending on your experience and qualification.
Our Panthronics Values
- Teamwork makes the dream workTrust
- Earn trust and give respectInnovation
- We push technical limits above and beyondResponsibility
- We are empowered and feel responsibleDedication
- Love what you do - or don't do it
Find out more here
.If this sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to receiving your application via the button below!
Since 2014 we have been working on the development of innovative products based on NFC technology, consisting of hardware and software. To date we have successfully launched multiple NFC ICs into the market. Our NFC products are used for example in Point of Sale terminals, wireless charging of wearables (small battery accessories, smart watches, etc.) or in the field of Internet of Things (IoT). The innovative strength of our company, which has now grown to a team of around 60 people, was also recently confirmed by winning the Austrian Innovation Award 2020/2021 as well as the CES 2022 Innovation Award for one of our products.