Hello, nice to meet you!
We are currently looking for a Field Application Engineer
to strengthen our team in China to provide design in and go to market support for customers based in China.
- First level HW and SW support to the customer for released Panthronics products
- Understand, translate and communicate customers Hardware and Software requirements
- Technical systems and product promotion of all PTX solutions including reference designs
- Deliver technical training on PTX system solutions and products to customer and channel partners
Are you the right person?
- You have an Engineering degree in electronics
- You have several years of experience in the semiconductor business
- You have hardware expertise and strong software competencies
- You have know-how and expertise in RFID and NFC standards
- You are prepared to travel regularly
- You have written communication and presentation skills
- You are able to conduct demonstrations at customers
- You are open for customer inputs, self-reflective and self-critical personality
- You are experienced in interpreting technical results and taking conclusions
- You are fluent in Mandarin and have good English skills
Our Panthronics Values
- Teamwork makes the dream workTrust
- Earn trust and give respectInnovation
- We push technical limits above and beyondResponsibility
- We are empowered and feel responsibleDedication
- Love what you do - or don't do it
Find out more here
.If this sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to receiving your application via the button below!
Since 2014 we have been working on the development of innovative products based on NFC technology, consisting of hardware and software. To date we have successfully launched multiple NFC ICs into the market. Our NFC products are used for example in Point of Sale terminals, wireless charging of wearables (small battery accessories, smart watches, etc.) or in the field of Internet of Things (IoT). The innovative strength of our company, which has now grown to a team of around 60 people, was also recently confirmed by winning the Austrian Innovation Award 2020/2021 as well as the CES 2022 Innovation Award for one of our products.