Hello, nice to meet you!
To further strengthen and build out our product portfolio, we are seeking a highly skilled Embedded Security Expert with a strong focus on system design using secure elements. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of embedded systems, cryptography, and secure elements integration to ensure the highest level of security in a range of products. This individual will play a critical role in the design, development and implementation of our secure solutions portfolio and roadmap.
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing organization and our highly skilled, innovative international team
- Chance to be part of new innovations and game-changing technologies for the future
- Additional bonus opportunities (e.g. referral bonus, patent bonus)
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- Central location with good public transport connection to our Graz office
- Additional support for international employees helping to settle in in Austria
*Information for Austria: We offer a salary in line with the market starting at 3,700 EUR per month (full-time) depending on your experience and qualification.If this sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to receiving your application via the button below!
Since 2014 we, Panthronics, have been working on the development of innovative products based on NFC technology, consisting of hardware and software. We were founded as a start-up in Graz, Austria and have further expanded our teams to APAC and North America in the past years.
To date we have successfully launched multiple NFC ICs into the market. Our NFC products are used for example in Point of Sale terminals, wireless charging of wearables (like small battery accessories or smart watches) or in the field of Internet of Things (IoT). The innovative strength of our international team was also recently confirmed by winning the Austrian Innovation Award 2020/2021 as well as the CES 2022 Innovation Award for one of our products.
Panthronics is part of Renesas Electronics Corporation. As such you will be part of a dynamic organization helping to address the rising demand of NFC in applications such as Fintec, IOT, asset tracking, wireless charging and automotive applications.